[acc_tr_vsk] new board

  • From: "filippo" <bertazzo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 12:08:51 +0200

Dear United Friends,

I am proud to announce you , the beta test opening for our new Forum  :))

so I'm working on it to set ip up correctly (there are a few changes on it till the last time i used)
I just have to set up permissions for us , define admins
accesses for non members ... etc change the graphical template and surely put an opening page
to acces it ...

well it s the start  but it  is fully fonctionnal even mp and mail ...

so it would be so kind for all of us to register on it , i could check if the registration works and we could
directly post and see directly on it

here 's the temporally  place :   http://unt.vacau.com/phpBB3/index.php

(that will be unt.vacau.com at end but i don t have done the index yet)

thanks ,
see you there