[acc_tr_vsk] Re: micro II

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:30:42 +0100

Hello J-L & Friends!

I look forward to the micro-championship tonight. If nobody wants to host: I would open my server TEAM RACES ACC at 21:55 CET. Actually 4:4 and 10 spectators. Give me some news.
I loaded forehanded the two map packs from the UN and ITBYC.
In addition, the red skin ITBYC.
Hope to see you tonight!

Cheers Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: <jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>