[acc_tr_vsk] micro II

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:36:37 +0100

Hello good fellows !

Lets re-do a micro-championship in 5 races tonight from 22h00 (cet).

Host: jiel or aimo or colibri (tell me if you wish to do the task).

Server name: Team Races (ACC).

Pass Word: no PW, public server, our friends will have priority to participate. Races: The host chooses maps with different wind strength among those available from VSK_Addicted and from the ITBYC pack.

Duration: 10 to 15 minutes each race.

Teams: we will meet at 21h55, for the members of the UN team (alb,jiel, aimo,colibri), red skins are available here: http://www.itbyc.org/tools.php.

Umpiring: unless one of us wants to be the umpire, we shall trust nadeo and the
skippers themself. Cancellations are allowed.

To pen oponents is not the goal of Team-racing. Not pen if the opponent does all his possible to avoid you. But if he clearly didnt respect a rule giving him an advantage you have to protest. If someone does not share this ethic, that is not a big deal because it is just a game and the guy in wining, just looses your respect.

Results: if agreed by all participants, published in the topic:
http://www.virtualskipper-lejeu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5221

Hope to see you tonight !

jiel