[acc_tr_vsk] joining the ITBYC utilities

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 15:35:05 +0100

Hi good fellows !

I asked Euphoria to register ITBYC which presents challenges facilities. To do that we have to follow the requirements given here (except we can use ACC instead of RC44):
http://www.itbyc.org/vtc/si.php
I think ITBYC is not very active at the moment (last requested challenge dates from august 2009), but who knows the future ?

John (Alb), Rick (Aimo) and me (jiel) need to know if you are interressed to join us before we register ITBYC. There is no upper limit to the amount of skippers. More we shall be, more we shall be able to respond to challenges.

Please tell me by answering this message if you whish join (no constraints).

We also have to find a name for the team and an administrator. Any suggestion is wellcome. Mine is to concatenate the first letters of each skipper in a way that form a nice name (for instance AJA).

If you are applicant for the administration, do not hesitate to tell too.

Cheers,

Jean-Luc