[acc_tr_vsk] Re: intra + bad news

  • From: "JSTO" <jsto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 23:33:23 +0200

I will be present tomorrow with real pleasure John,

About new rules : ?Foxy? pseudo could give the UK illusion, but I will be
soon under the police light with my poor English !

Cheers

Jérôme

From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] intra + bad news
To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 17 May, 2010, 13:57

Ciao Marco and alles !

> So we can make two team for intra race o for two team for two  different
micro.

> May be a host decision?

Yes, i think it is up to the host to decide. Is he not God ? LOLLL

Unfortunately, i have a bad new: ITBYC has changed its Sailing Instructions
and now, only accepts teams whose members own the same country...

I suppose they want to set up a large organization like the Olympic Comitee
or the FFI (Federation Internationale de Football) which will have the hand
on all the VSK TR competitions. I am sad they lost the idea of friendship
over the nationality barriers.

Anyway, lets continue to organize ourself and enjoy the races !

Unglaublich !