[acc_tr_vsk] Re: intra + bad news

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:51:53 +0200

Hi John and all,

let's have practice tonight (what time?):-)
Tomorrow I would be happy to be a member of the UN micro race (21:15) if you
host.
See you tonight?

Cheers, Rick
          From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] intra + bad news
          To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Monday, 17 May, 2010, 13:57

          Ciao Marco and alles !

          > So we can make two team for intra race o for two team for two
different micro.

          > May be a host decision?

          Yes, i think it is up to the host to decide. Is he not God ? LOLLL

          Unfortunately, i have a bad new: ITBYC has changed its Sailing
Instructions and now, only accepts teams whose members own the same country...

          I suppose they want to set up a large organization like the Olympic
Comitee or the FFI (Federation Internationale de Football) which will have the
hand on all the VSK TR competitions. I am sad they lost the idea of friendship
over the nationality barriers.

          Anyway, lets continue to organize ourself and enjoy the races !

          Unglaublich !