[acc_tr_vsk] Re: intra + bad news

  • From: Darren Gill <darrengill73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:51:29 +0000

so... you're actually not British? :P

English 1st in my case most definately hehe

Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:50:22 +0200
Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] Re: intra + bad news
From: redalert.rein@xxxxxxxxx
To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"pretend to be English like me and John"

It's a bit of a silly rule, but let's wait until they act upon it.

On 17 May 2010 19:47, Darren Gill <darrengill73@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Must admit, that this is 1 of the silliest rules Ive ever seen.

I suppose you all could pretend to be English like me and John.

I'm in for micro as always tomorrow.

Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:50:20 +0000
From: john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, I have made a post at the ITBYC to ask why they have this rule, mabe we
can have some practice tonight UN only to see how it goes but anyway can you
let me know who can race at the micro tomorrow.

Cheers, John.