[acc_tr_vsk] Re: intra + bad news

  • From: Darren Gill <darrengill73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:47:34 +0000

Must admit, that this is 1 of the silliest rules Ive ever seen.

I suppose you all could pretend to be English like me and John.

I'm in for micro as always tomorrow.

Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:50:20 +0000
From: john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] Re: intra + bad news
To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, I have made a post at the ITBYC to ask why they have this rule, mabe we
can have some practice tonight UN only to see how it goes but anyway can you
let me know who can race at the micro tomorrow.

Cheers, John.