[acc_tr_vsk] intra + bad news

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:57:11 +0200

Ciao Marco and alles !

So we can make two team for intra race o for two team for two different micro.

May be a host decision?

Yes, i think it is up to the host to decide. Is he not God ? LOLLL

Unfortunately, i have a bad new: ITBYC has changed its Sailing Instructions and now, only accepts teams whose members own the same country...

I suppose they want to set up a large organization like the Olympic Comitee or the FFI (Federation Internationale de Football) which will have the hand on all the VSK TR competitions. I am sad they lost the idea of friendship over the nationality barriers.

Anyway, lets continue to organize ourself and enjoy the races !

Unglaublich !