[acc_tr_vsk] hint to handle view when racing

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 09:43:22 +0200

Hello !!!!

It needs months before i discovered how to get a usefull view in racing VSK. I have noticed that John asked about:

http://www.virtualskipper-lejeu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5103&highlight=mouse+wheel

I allways use the way LIESE answered. It gives a gradual view: zoom with the wheel you get details when an other boat is close, de-zoom, you get an global view of where are my friends or my opponants. Moving the mouse changes the angle from where i see my own boat (that has to be made when presssing the right mouse button).

Try it if you didnt know that trick.

CU toonight comrads,

Jluc

Filippo: you have to know that when a boat is close to you in front and nearer the wind than you, she makes "bad air" on your own boat, especially in downwinding. It is sometimes advantageous to gybe in order to refind clear air.