[acc_tr_vsk] dude

  • From: Rein van der Laan <redalert.rein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 06:21:29 +0200

I know you guys really want to make things work and do the best you can, and
i really appreciate that. Mind that I have had quite some beers this
evening, but I signed up for this just to do some team racing.

I know you're trying to do the right thing, but watch out you don't spend
more time on the politics than on the actual online racing. My inbox is full
of these UNT messages which are all not that important to me. Stay with the
website all the recent fuss is about and focuss more on the quality racing.
Let's practice race against random people when we have time, and try to find
other teams to beat also. That's all fine for me.

If you focuss to much on the politics instead of the racing not only my
inbox is full of messages I'm not really going to read with all my
attention, you're also being a bit too serious in my opinion and are making
the racing less fun for yourself.

Cheers!

Rein