[acc_tr_vsk] Re: changing boat skins (hull, sails, etc.)

  • From: John Chambers <john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:22:44 +0000 (GMT)

rick have a look here ; http://www.northspace.co.uk/skins_making.html

Cheers, John.

--- On Sat, 10/4/10, Rick Schulze <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Rick Schulze <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] changing boat skins (hull, sails, etc.)
To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 14:25

Hi friends,

I want to modify some boat skins. Therefor I've Photoshop vers 6, as Graphics
editor incl. dds-plugin, then important I think, DXTBmp for converting *.jpg,
*.bmp, etc.
But now are the problems:
I can't not do, what I want!!!
Maybe I'm too dumb and can't understand the situation. After unpack boat *.zip
file I load hull.dds. Then I send the file to the editor, in this case
Photoshop. There I edit something (for exemple boatname). Then I save the
modified file into norm.? (maybe dds?) and reload after edit in DXTBmp. But
nothing!!!
Where is my fault, friends?
Can anybody tell me, what I must do exactly?
I were very thankful if you can post me the actions right.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers Rick