[acc_tr_vsk] Re: [acc_tr_vsk] Réf. : [acc_tr_vsk] Misunderstanding and wrong button

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 23:52:55 +0200

Hi Thomas,

Colibri alias MARCO is very worry about his fault and he will be happy if you
can forgive him his mistake!

Thanks and see you

Cheers, Rick
        De : Rick Schulze
        Date : 09/10/10 23:09:15
        A : acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sujet : [acc_tr_vsk] Misunderstanding and wrong button

        Hi Thom (TEAMSUD) !

        Marco did bann you but that was not his intention. He pressed the wrong
button and all was a great misunderstanding. Sorry for that!!!

        Come on my friend. You know, you are always welcome and you are a new
UN - member.

        Cheers Rick

        Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!

GIF image