[acc_tr_vsk] Wellcome to Rein !

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:48:29 +0200

Bonjour à tous !

REIN has joined our team ! Wellcome Rein !

As pointed by John, the UNT with 7 members may have difficulties to set up the micros ... I propose 2 ideas:

1/ at least a day before the micro opens, each member has to write to the Host if he will join. The Host then decides by himself and in advance which races each skipper will do and tells the compositions in the chat box when the micro opens.

2/ in the case where 6 UNT members or more have registered, the Host may set up an intra-team micro.

What do you think ?

Amicalement,