[acc_tr_vsk] UNT versus EST

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: unitednaccionsteam <unitednaccionsteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 00:03:50 +0200

Hi good fellows ! Hi Juan !

juniorMALTA and his friends of the EuroStarsTeam (EST) have challenged us.

PLEASE, Juan tell us if you agree with the 4 following points.

1/ The event is planed friday 16 juillet, 21h30 CET. EST will host with the name "UNT / EST". The size is 3 boats / 3 boats.

2/ As UNT does not use RCC44, the races will be run with the ACC. We suggest 5 races from the TRWC2010 pack. However we noticed that these maps were sized for the RC44 and members of the UNT have modified them. We can send these shortened maps to EST if Juan ask for.

3/ The umpiring will be the one described in the Sailing Instructions given here: http://sites.google.com/site/vskaddicted/Home/-the-micros/sailing-instructions

4/ A post will be published in the official VSK site to look for a referee that the 2 teams agree. I should like to emphasize that if we dont find a referee, the cancellation will not be mandatory (as stated in the SI).

Amicalement,

Jluc

PS: UNT Members, please register (same page as the SI).