[acc_tr_vsk] The mailing list is to set up to meetings or events

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 09:04:37 +0200

Dear all,

REIN:
My inbox is full of these UNT messages which are all not that important to me.

Rein you are right. The mailing list is to set up to meetings or events. I ask all to respect that.

A new mailing list has been created for the UNT internal usage. Discussions other than those to invit people to an event or to give important information would not be sent here but through the new mailing list or directly to the involved personn. You, UNT mates, will receive an invitation which is of course not mandatory to accept.

A third mailing list will soon be created and will concern the rules. You all will receive an invitation (few days).

Best regards,