[acc_tr_vsk] Re: Teamspeak

  • From: miked2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:07:25 +0000 (GMT)

The problem with Teamspeak is in regard to my billing information. The bill for
Teamspeak each month is $3.00 USD. I am not asking you guys for money to help
with the payments. I use it a lot for other things that are not team related
anyway. The crux of the problem is I have been informed by my financial
institution that my credit card information was stolen and used to for
thousands of dollars worth of unathurized purchases all over the world. At this
time my account is frozen and a full investigation is underway. I will not be
updating my TS3 billing information until this investigation is complete and my
credit card info is secured. My bank has told me not to worry about the current
charges because it is obvious this was done without my consent.

If you want to use Teamspeak 3 before this mess is cleared up, you can still
use the same IP address with port # 10032 instead of # 10069 or use the
Teampspeak 3 Public server.