[acc_tr_vsk] Re: TR

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:42:02 +0100

Hello Jean-Luc, John and all,

after longer reflection about your answer I think you are right and I agree with you. Ok, friends, lets have revenge and go on TR. By the way, I would propose our red team to enlarge so we can change the one or the other team member, i.e. if there is anybody manqué. But this is a suggestion only!!!
See you later

Cheers Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: <jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>