[acc_tr_vsk] Swapping for the micros

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 10:33:22 +0200

Hello good Fellows,

For the next micro, i have generated a random list of the UNT:
alb
keeper
adoonis
colibri
aimo
rein
darrengbr
jiel

We shall use a circular swapping very simple based on this list.
map1: alb,keep,adoo
map2: keep, adoo, coli
map3: adoo, coli, aimo
... and so on
map7: darren,jiel, alb

If someone is absent, the system remains but his name is removed from the above list.

If someone joins during the event, his name goes at his proper position.

As it will be 3vs3 races, if all are present we shall need 7 races to allow all to participate to at least 2 races.

If one of us is absent, we shall race only 6 maps. And so on with a minimum of 5 races played.

CU soon,