[acc_tr_vsk] Re: Strategy versus Philosophy, or the rather the opposite

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 20:29:02 +0200

Hi friends,

I have to agree with JL's comment below and think, that not ITBYC is our
problem but, if any, ourselfs. We can join in tr whenever we want to do that.
And nobody can prohibit to organize team rases with our friends whatever colour
they have.

I will open tr-server at 20:45 CET for joining, at first with pw = UN (CAPITALS)
Hope I see you!

Cheers, Rick