[acc_tr_vsk] Strategy versus Philosophy, or the rather the opposite

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 20:09:03 +0200

Dear all,

Despite the virtual nature of our relationship, i deeply think that friendship is possible even we maybe shall never meet in real. Friendship is composed of respect, sincerity and will to do well. It is in this scope we made UNT and give life to it.

As in all community we however need rules to work harmoniously and that is the main task we have. The rules have to be written and agreed.

The next step is to see if others teams will built up. We have not a lot to do because that depends mainly on the "others" will. Waiting that, i think we are getting lot of fun and are continiously improving our skill.

Concerning ITBYC, i wrote recently that i wanted to leave it, but they are not our enemy, they just have their own life that we found non-compatible with our own nature. I dont want to change them as i dont want UNT changes itself.

CU tonight i hope,