[acc_tr_vsk] Re: Replay - Micro challenge -

  • From: John Chambers <john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 16:39:53 +0000 (GMT)

Marco in my opinion Quimiac is wrong he tried to luff and give you a pen but it
was in the 2 boat circle so he gets a pen,but even when you are the inside boat
it is not right to turn into the outside boat which you did not :)  then i
think you were lucky with Gibo as you should have kept clear as windward boat i
think he pushed you over the line just before you would have got a pen. This is
the Nadeo rules which are wrong! as we all know you cannot claim room at a
start...the same applies at a finish in real sailing but we will have to play
the Nadeo version or it will all get very confusing.

Cheers, John.