[acc_tr_vsk] Re: Replay - Micro challenge -

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:32:13 +0200

Ciao Marco and all

2 questions please:
1) at the finish line I slow quiniac without cross the line and give him a pen: is this correct?

Sure, its a trap we have to use. Quimiac broke the rule 18.2a as the umpire told. MARCO was inside and Quimiac had to keep clear. There was no proper course that Marco had to follow. In good sailor, Marco didnt change his course abruptly, so Quimiac could easily keep clear.

2) next I crash with GIBO very close to line: I think I had to give him room (no time to pen here; Gibo asks a pen but we cross the line).

Hum, the situation is less clear here, i think however Marco is now inside the left mark and Gibo had to keep clear too. Marco, do you remenber if you had rights at this moment ?

The score was
1                    Coli
2                    Gibo
3                    Darren
4                    Quiniau

Quiniac sayd he gave me room to finish, and the pen was not correct.

Yes, but you were not obliged to finish asap. You could delay your finish and in the zone Quimiac had to keep clear.

I shall put the replay in the site and this discussion, because maybe i am wrong and someone could give his point of view.

cheers,

jluc