[acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: traps !

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:55:34 +0200

So Quimiac was in right when he contested the pen?
I cannot slow him if we are in the circle ?

Thanks you Marco to point the problem.

1/ We were wrong in saying (http://sites.google.com/site/vskaddicted/Home/-the-micros/marco_quimiac) there was no proper course (its only before the start there is no PC, see the definition of Proper Course).

2/ If the picture is correctly representative of what happended, then you were wrong and deserved a 30s penalty, Quimiac has to be redressed by gaining a 30s promotion.

3/ If you had very low speed before the trap (in which case the picture would be the second of this page: http://sites.google.com/site/vskaddicted/Home/-the-micros/trap-at-a-finish-mark) then your trap was allowed (i think because there is a still open discussion about that in the official forum).

Please Marco, do you remenber what was the situation between the 2 of http://sites.google.com/site/vskaddicted/Home/-the-micros/trap-at-a-finish-mark ?

In case 2/ Quimiac has to be redressed and the micro result re-computed.

Amicalement,