[acc_tr_vsk] R: micro championship

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:07:58 +0000

No..... )-:
I cant'!!
Sigh .....

Marco (COLIBRI)

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: acc_tr_vsk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:acc_tr_vsk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Per conto di jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Inviato: lunedì 8 marzo 2010 13.05
A: acc_tr_vsk
Oggetto: [acc_tr_vsk] micro championship

Hello good fellows !

Lets do a micro-championship in 5 races tonight from 9h (cet).

Host: jiel.
Server name: Team Races (ACC).
Pass Word: 'havefun'.
Races: ... lol, i shall choice 5 races among those we well know, with
winds F5 to F7.
Duration: 10 to 15 minutes each race.
Teams: we will meet at 9h and will take the time to decide together in
the chat, 3 skippers per team plus reserve.
Umpiring: unless one of us wants to be the umpire, i should like to
trust nadeo and the skippers themself. Cancellations are allowed.
My personnal point of view is that to not pen if not neccessary
because that breaks pleasure. I repeat to not pen if the opponent does
all his possible to avoid you. But if he clearly didnt respect a rule
giving him an advantage we have to protest. If someone does not share
this ethic, that is not a big deal because it is just a game and the
guy in wining, just looses your respect.
Results: if agreed by all participants, published on the web site:
http://sites.google.com/site/vskaddicted/

Hope to see you tonight !

jiel

08:34:00