[acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: Wellcome to Rein !

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 13:19:07 +0200

Yep, i can help the Host decision in making a little informatic program which distribute randomly the members in the races or even in different teams. i shall only have to know 2 inputs:

1/ list of the skippers
2/ distribute them on the 5 races OR distribute them on 2 teams ?

Easy to made for me... I think it is up to the Host to decide. So we keep freedom and flexibility. For instance, I prefer 3X3 competitions, but John like 4X4, that is not a problem. Why not 5X5 ?

We are 4 (jiel, alb, aimo and colibri) to host, tell me others are interressed to host.

cheers !

Think is a good idea and Marco's comment is very well too. I only hope, that there will be no jealousy of other members LOL.
Congrat to REIN for UN membership!

See you tonight.

Cheers, Rick