[acc_tr_vsk] R: Wellcome to Rein !

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:04:14 +0000

May be very difficult to choise between AIMO, ALB, DARREN, FILIPPO, JLUC, REIN
 !!!  :)

But it is true that Host is GOD in VSK!

Perhaps time to time we can see if  "host decision 3x3 or 4x4" or "intra-team
micro", if we are all online

There is a third possibility: 2 micro-challenge with 2 different host; UNT1 e
UNT2 .

Marco.