[acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: Welcome to Rein !

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 19:22:55 +0200

John, your model you wrote attest your great knowledge and experience in puncto
team racing. My two pennies worth were the best to create two teams for
practice. Once red, once blue. Let's try this at once. Dont worry, Jean-Luc,
your knowledge and experience is not smaller. lol

Cheers, Rick
          From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: Wellcome to Rein !
          To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Friday, 14 May, 2010, 12:19

          Yep, i can help the Host decision in making a little informatic
          program which distribute randomly the members in the races or even in

          different teams. i shall only have to know 2 inputs:
          1/ list of the skippers
          2/ distribute them on the 5 races OR distribute them on 2 teams ?

          Easy to made for me... I think it is up to the Host to decide. So we
          keep freedom and flexibility. For instance, I prefer 3X3
competitions,
          but John like 4X4, that is not a problem. Why not 5X5 ?

          We are 4 (jiel, alb, aimo and colibri) to host, tell me others are
          interressed to host.

          cheers !

          > Think is a good idea and Marco's comment is very well too. I only
          > hope, that there will be no jealousy of other members LOL.
          > Congrat to REIN for UN membership!
          >
          > See you tonight.
          >
          > Cheers, Rick

Host

          >     may set up an intra-team micro.
          >

          >     What do you think ?
          >

          >     Amicalement,
          >

          >     Jluc

          > 05/13/10 08:26:00

          *Jean-Luc Dellis                            *
          *Lab. de la Physique de la Matière Condensée*
          *03 22 82 78 85                             *
          *jean-luc.dellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx              *
          *http://www.u-picardie.fr/~dellis/index.htm *