[acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: Welcome to Rein !

  • From: John Chambers <john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:31:37 +0000 (GMT)

We are at a very exiting time in the history of our team, and we can make some
choices where we go from here, we now have enough members to have  inter-team
races but i personally would like these to be for practice to improve our skill
to take on other "proper" teams, it will not have the same risk / reward
element as we are all mates so the result matters less, also it is not counted
on any ladder. It may be possible to have more than 4 in a team but the maps
need to be diferent/bigger. Lets see who is available tonight for some team v
team practice and try to make two even teams.......mmm difficult.

ps Welcome REIN :)

Cheers, John.