[acc_tr_vsk] R: Swapping for the micros

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 08:47:28 +0000

Good Jluc!
I try to do this with a execl (see attached document)
It is very simple but it can be used only for 4x4 and 7 races, minimum 4
partecipants.
Verify if can be usefull.
You have to change only the "alphabetic name" a, b, c, d, e ... with the
partecipants name and leave space for absent, and press "ctrl r" to activate
macro.