[acc_tr_vsk] R: Strategy for the UNT

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:57:23 +0000

Good races yesterday.

Very Wd to all and many thank to Rick who opened a server.

I'm sorry, yesterday it was not a firewall problem ... my VSK5ONLINE crashed!
Very strange . it was first time.

I have to buy a official game, so I have not to wait then minutes to reopen it
:)

John, I agree with you.

I think national subteams it is not the way.

Jluc:

Good idea . 8 skippers for our team. We have a lot of friends in our races (we
are famous!) , and we could try to convince them to organize new teams.

Have We  to find a new way for our Micro? 7 races could be a hard job to do.

Yesterday we was only in 6, with 4/5 races / everyone, with a long wait in SPEC
Mode.

Anyway, it is also true that watching you learn!

Tell your ideas!