[acc_tr_vsk] R: Re: united nACCions team

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 11:26:30 +0000

John/JeanLuc

I read the Sailing Instruction of VSK TEAM Challenge (itbyc) and here some rule:
1.       The boat type to be used is RC44.
2.       VSK5 "Mode" should be set to "Tactical".
3.       VSK5 rules mode should be set to "Automatic".

This may be a problem for us?
I have not understand the difference between home and away race: home means the
server is opened by us  and away bye other team?
Thanks.

Marco Piaggio

________________________________
From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: united nACCions team
To: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 11 March, 2010, 9:44

Bonjour !

In addition to the micro-championships set on each tuesday 22h00 CET, we join
ITBYC. Please, read the attached pdf document. Dont hesitate to ask me or John
for any help.

jiel

20:33:00