[acc_tr_vsk] R: Re: micro II

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:40:39 +0000

Hello J-L, Rick & friends.

I will be there!
Tell me if i must open a server.
Marco Colibri

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: acc_tr_vsk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:acc_tr_vsk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Per conto di Rick Schulze
Inviato: martedì 16 marzo 2010 11.31
A: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [acc_tr_vsk] Re: micro II

Hello J-L & Friends!

I look forward to the micro-championship tonight. If nobody wants to host: I
would open my server TEAM RACES ACC at 21:55 CET. Actually 4:4 and 10
spectators. Give me some news.
I loaded forehanded the two map packs from the UN and ITBYC.
In addition, the red skin ITBYC.
Hope to see you tonight!

Cheers Rick