[acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: Re: Strategy for the UNT

  • From: Darren Gill <darrengill73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 17:16:53 +0000

Yea 8 is enough, in my opinio, I didnt mind spectating for 2 races as it gives
me time to get a drink and go to the loo.

If we carry on like we are doing with micros and doing public races our
reputation will continue to grow. The ITYBC could possibly change their minds
and see sense.

From: marco.piaggio@xxxxxx
To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:09:24 +0000
Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] R: Re: Strategy for the UNT

Rick
This is exactly what I think!

From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] Strategy for the UNT
To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 26 May, 2010, 8:28

Hi John, hi good fellows !

Thanks you Marco and Rick for the great competion you set up yesterday (i shall
need a little bit time to put the scores lol)!

Thanks you John for your sincer feelback. I also had messages from other UNT
mates which all rejected the idea i had launched. That is a important point
because UNT is not mine but own to all us who give life to it.
Belower I however regive the problem we have to face together.

John said:
>            I want at first to be clear I consider ALL the UN team  equally as
> comrades and mates but i think to make national teams is  not the way

All agree as I now agree too.

> i think we have  made a mistake to make one team too big, we can still make
> two teams  of un mixed nationalities.

UNT becomes too large. That is the MAIN point. I wish that you say what you
think, because in the site, we invit people to join. If we want to stop the
recruitment, we have to delete this invitation. Do we want to stay no more than
we are ? Do we want to stay open ?

I suggest an alternative: UNT stays as now (8 skippers) but its site and
mailing list can be used to ease to found and to organize new teams. What do
you think ?

Amicalement,

20:26:00

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/