[acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: Re: Rule 1.3.1,2,3,4

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:16:12 +0200

Hi friends,

i did take an interest in ITBYC Rule 3 discussion. What a nonsens that RULE
3!!!!
Take a look there in the forum http://itbyc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2128

See you tonight (21:10 CET).

Cheers, Rick
  Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 07:19:24 +0000
  From: john.ch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [acc_tr_vsk] Rule 1.3.1,2,3,4
  To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        If you want to view the topic, click the following link:
        http://itbyc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2128

        We can all be very proud that we have scoured the globe and assembled a
team of elite skippers capable of dominating the world of team race, clearley
having an unfair advantage ?

        Cheers, John.

20:26:00