[acc_tr_vsk] R: Re: R: traps !

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:06:21 +0000

Case 2.
The only thing to say is that the finish line was very short and the two circle
overlap. But we was near the mark on the right, so we was in case 2 .

We have to re-compute the result.
Next time we will meet Quimiac I will say him to watch at pages.

Thanks Jluc.
Wd.
You pages are very well described.