[acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: Re: R: rule 44.2

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:43:45 +0200

Marco, a wonderful statement, and I tell you, yesterday night was all other
then useful. Penalty given, ok, but not at each price. There is a really
statement as hotkey from John (ALB) in puncto penalty. I agree with them 100
percent. Its nice to have fun particularly with our friends. Be careful in
future, if ER_FACH is team racing. He is all other then a fair sportsman.
Fairness is for him a strange word.

In that since

Rick