[acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: Re: R: Wellcome to Rein !

  • From: Darren Gill <darrengill73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:39:46 +0000

I agree in 4x4 being the MAX allowed as 5x5 is chaos.

As for Micros, if we are all available to play then we can set up 4x4 but
internal races. 7 from UN and a couple of guests like Alou, Capricorn1, Anton.

I dont' see any benefit in rcing against unknowns who at the 1st pen quit. Plus
This is how you get good experience against good team race members.

Just my thought.

Darren

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/