[acc_tr_vsk] Re: R: Re: Micro and ...

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:30:52 +0200

Until we can make sub-groups, We can do 7/8 races (instead 5) in the micro.
If 4x4 we have 28/32 race: each of us can do 3/4 races if all are present.
If we start the micro at 21:15 we have enough time to complete the micro.
Host can decide how many races.

That is a GREAT idea !

Can We adjust the score adding a extra time? How many second? 20-30? Other ideas?

Ah, yes good idea too, i think 30s because at the finish line there are marks and other boats arriving, so if the penalized boat could turn, she has to be clear before turning.

Well done Marco !