[acc_tr_vsk] R: Re: Micro and ...

  • From: "Piaggio, Marco" <marco.piaggio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:09:37 +0000

Ciao Jluc  and all,

Good!

> I agree, lets intra-race for the practices and extra-race for the micros.

Until we can make sub-groups, We can do 7/8 races (instead 5) in the micro.

If 4x4 we have 28/32 race: each of us can do 3/4 races if all are present.

If we start the micro at 21:15 we have enough time to complete the micro.

Host can decide how many races.

> Frankly speaking, i have the following idea: lets continue to recrut

> skippers until we can set up national sub-groups named UNT-it, UNT_gbr,

> UNT_de, UNT_fr, UNT_ned, .... Also, the ITBYC rule 3 allows, i think, to

> put one non national mate in a team when one of the original team cannot

> join. At this moment we will be numerous... and will have to think...

OK Jluc for me.

 Can We adjust the score adding a extra time? How many second? 20-30? Other
ideas?