[acc_tr_vsk] Marco and all

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:39:18 +0100

Tonight i can open a server if you have problems yet.
Tell me!
21:00 CET
ACC TEAM RACE UNITEDNACCIONS

Ciao Marco and All !

Yep, sorry for my abrupt disconnection yesterday ... Marco, you of course may host as much as you want ! I shall join you this evening :))

About the maps, as we sail 3/3 or 4/4, it is nice to format them with some criteria:
distance: i put less than 2 nautic miles
wind: different strength, personaly i put F4, F5 and F6
site: if the site is tropical or nordic, i mean if the site is not natural, do not put current land: for fun, there is no problem with land, but in case of challenge, lands could lead to problems about the room close to them

Cheers,