[acc_tr_vsk] Re: MICRO toonight

  • From: "JSTO" <jsto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 00:55:00 +0200

Camille (Favella) enjoy very much her first Team racing experience and would
like to thanks all for warm welcome you give her tonight.

She said technically ?very difficult? and humanly quite disappointed by not
constant blue sailors attitude ! (Except Rein ? lol)

Thanks to all for this first nice evening together.

Cheers

Jérôme

From: Rick Schulze <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 29 June, 2010, 19:25

Hi JL, hi Friends

#I agree with Jluc

CU

Rick

> Hi John, hi Friends
>

> I remind you we have a MICRO toonight, hosted by John.
>
> Unfortunately, we got no teams nor external skippers in the  registration
system. In these conditions i suggest to use the "old"  rules.