[acc_tr_vsk] Re: IMPORTANT information

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "UNT-TEAM" <unitednaccionsteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:38:38 +0100

Hello Friends !

A good opportunity to propose to Jean-Luc's mail (below) to:
I suggest that we celebrate the anniversary of our community "unitednAccions"
due later!
Who knows exactly when our club was founded?
Proposals, when, where and how we celebrate please contact me! LOL
Maybe we should meet next year once all?
I think that the 2nd Anniversary event would be to get to know one, face to
face!
Wherever ..... ????
If for some of us certainly a big surprise!
So, Friends, think about it sometimes!

Cheers, Rick