[acc_tr_vsk] Re: I: Swapping for the micros

  • From: Rein van der Laan <redalert.rein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:00:22 +0200

Note that in this schedule, players 7 and 8 only come into play the last few
races, and players 1 and 2 are done after the first couple of matches. You
could try to mix this more.

I'll be gone for a while by the way, I'm going to visit my sister who lives
in Chicago for some time now. I will not be around for the next two micros,
but after that: expect me in damn good shape to race.

See ya!