[acc_tr_vsk] Re: Hosts

  • From: miked2004@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:53:56 +0000 (GMT)

Have you ever thought of getting in contact with your router manufacturers
customer support? They would be the best people to get help from. If they don't
have customer support I would think about throwing the router in the trash can
and purchasing a relatively inexpensive router from a bigger and customer
support oriented company. Calling customer support and spending a little time
engaging in conversation can be much less time consuming in the long run as
opposed to reading and trying to understand all the technical terminology in a
manual. Configuring a router isn't rocket science but does require and strong
understanding of the hardware itself and it's configuration utility.