[acc_tr_vsk] Re: CSV files

  • From: "Rick Schulze" <rick.schulze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:17:18 +0100

Salut Jean-Luc and all,

I have found the result files but how you wrote, these are only results between induviduals but not by teams.
Ok, yesterday I've been not at home, did sleep "stange" LOL
Tonight I stay on the "road" again and hope to see you all.

Bye at first and see you later.
Ceers Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: <jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>