[acc_tr_vsk] An eighth member have registered

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 15:19:03 +0200

Hi good companions !

Wellcome to Adoonis (Jérome) who registered our team through the ITBYC form. He however is not registered for the moment in our mailing list. We are now 8 members !

At the UNT page of the vskaddicted site, i have put the link to a tool which allows to distribute randomly skippers in different teams (http://chir.ag/projects/team-maker/). We may set up intra team "micros". At least, we shall not get quitters.... It will be difficult to penalyze a friend or to be penalyzed by friends, lets just say that is training. Lets keep our SI which allows a skipper to protest against a pen and leads to adjourn the result until the discussions drive to an agreement.

Regards,

Jluc