[aca] Fw: Fwd: Call for Participation for PACT 2014

  • From: wucg <wucg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aca <aca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 09:11:49 +0800

PACT 2014 - The 23rd International Conference on Parallel
Architectures and Compilation Techniques

                        Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, August 23-27, 2014

                                  http://www.pactconf.org/

                                      CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Registration is now open for PACT 2014. Deadline for early-bird
registration is July 15th 2014.

We invite you to participate in PACT 2014. We also advise you to make
your hotel reservations in advance because the World Triathlon Grand
Final will be happening in Edmonton at the same time as PACT 2014.

We hope to see you in Edmonton in August.