[abspdf-announce] Ann: volume licensing of absolutePDF products

  • From: absolutePDF <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: absolutePDF <info@xxxxxxxxxx>, abspdf-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:42:11 +0200

Dear List Member,

in a continued effort to improve our service to our customers and to offer always better value, we've created a /Product activation wizard/ on the website to offer volume licensing for the single computer and single server licenses of our products.

Just go to each product page and select "Volume licensing" to access a specific order page (always on Plimus) that offers:

   * the ability purchase more than one license
   * a volume discount ranging from 10% to 20% (depending on the number
     of licenses purchased in a single order)

After a completed purchase you'll receive a number of license codes, one for each license you've purchased.
Then for the next 12 months you'll be able to convert each code (just once, obviously) into a working activation code for the chosen product at
http://www.abspdf.com/abs_register_code.php

The benefis are evident: volume discount and the ability to keep license codes at hand for installations without the need to purchase them on the spot.

For your ease here are the direct links for volume discount purchases (they will be published before the end of the month, but you can use them right now):

/absolutePDF-Creator Easy Single Workstation volume licensing
/https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1667301

/absolutePDF-Creator Easy Single Server volume licensing
/https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1667303

/absolutePDF-Spool CMD Single computer
/https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1667304

/absoluteTools-Sendmail CMD Single computer
/https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1667305

As usual we're here to answers any questions you may have and to solve any problems that should arise.

Best regards,
   the absolutePDF Team