[absoft-board] Re: Suggestions

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: absoft-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 02:50:52 -0500

Hi Christine,

Good points. If you maintain the Facebook ant Twitter accounts it's fine
with me. I look forward to seeing the minutes.

Maybe next year we'll have money to send someone to the conventions.

I can ask ViewPlus how they handle things.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA